- Right click on your desktop and create a new folder. Name it as anyname.exe.
- Now drag and drop this folder to taskbar.
- Right click on the new taskbar icon. Select properties.
- In the properties window, under the shortcut tab, change the target
value with any drive you want. For eg. if you want to set it to ”D”
drive and then type “D:” and press ok.
- Done. Now click on the icon and see if it’s working .
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
HOW TO PIN A DRIVE TO TASKBAR
This is a really simple but very useful trick. Many of you might already be knowing this. Those who don’t know can read on. Follow the steps given below to pin any of your drives to taskbar.
Posted by Binu U Karuvatta at 10:35:00 AM